- Perform a wide variety of fund administration tasks accurately and in a timely manner to support the Company’s ever-growing and diversified international client base
- Provide a high level of quality internal and external client service and the accurate and timely provision of financial administration services
- Actively support the Senior Management Team with the day-to-day administration of private client portfolios in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Plan, prioritise and organise tasks and activities efficiently, ensuring effective time management
- Effectively manage time input and work in progress on own portfolio
- Assist Senior Management Team where required
- Proactively contribute to the team objectives of achieving both individual and team debtor targets on a daily basis with high performance against key performance indicators achieving objectives
- Attend and record meetings with clients
- Deputise for your Assistant Manager / Manager when they are out of the office or when you are asked to do so
- A good understanding of the principles of taxation affecting Trust and Corporate Structures
- Knowledge of other related Jurisdictions laws in relation to ‘Trust Company Business’
- Good understanding of industry best practice in relation to Trust and Company administration
- Good understanding of the relevant laws relating to ‘Trust Company Business’ in the role location.
- Ability to understand trust and company legal documents.
- Act as a role model and demonstrate the Group Values at all times and ensure engagement and commitment to deliver excellent client service, operational effectiveness and efficiencies in all tasks delivered
- Participate fully and proactively in the promotion of a constructive “client servicing” culture
- Provide timely and constructive feedback on client administration matters
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Team Members and across all Teams locally to ensure a collaborative approach
- Work proactively and collaboratively with all Trust Administration Team Members on all client administration tasks
- Provide technical support to other members of the team
- Continue and maintain relevant technical knowledge, ensuring CPD requirements are met
- Take ownership for maintaining Continual Professional Development as required for the role and/or for existing professional qualifications or regulatory requirements
- Invite feedback and look to improve performance
- Acquire knowledge of business activities, products and services
- Deliver the highest level of client service in line with our Group behaviours with the objective of exceeding client expectations
- Ensure effective and efficient client correspondence and ensure turnaround times are as short as possible
- Assist and work collaboratively with the other Officers and Management Team on day-to-day administrative tasks and matters in respect of their client portfolios
- Assist with project work as the business requires Maintain proper and orderly client records
- Actively develop working relationships with clients and intermediaries to maximise client retention and identify opportunities for growth
- Maintain and develop commercial awareness and develop a good level of competitor and industry awareness with a view to identifying business opportunities.
- Develop a good technical understanding of legal and regulatory requirements and industry best practice, that are relevant to the Company and its clients
- Maintain detailed knowledge of policies and procedures in place and responsibility to ensure they are adhering to in the course of day to day administration activities
- Be aware of risk factors and refer upwards, exercising judgement as to when manager help is needed
- Pro-actively comment on processes with respect to improvements and efficiencies
- Ensure that the Company’s policies and procedures are being followed and complied with and, in case of non-compliance, inform the relevant Senior Officer or the Risk and Compliance Team in a timely manner
- Provide timely responses to compliance queries and highlight any risk issues that arise
- Be aware of and report suspicious transactions/complaints and guide other team members where required
- Awareness and legal responsibilities and need to report suspicious transactions/complaints and ability to guide others
At IQ-EQ Group we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is part of a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results