- Report onto the Head of Finance, Asia Pacific (“HOF”) and play a key role in the Asia Finance team in respect of financial reporting, audit, tax and other finance duties.
- Working with the Finance Team, responsible for the financial accounting activities within the IQ EQ Asia Cluster ensuring adherence to local/group finance policies and month end deliverables completed in line with Group Finance Reporting timetable.
- The review of monthly financial reports/schedules for timely submissions.
- Manage the annual statutory audits and corporate tax matters.
- Assist with the management of billing activities and reporting.
- Periodic review and update of the existing minimum financial controls to ensure relevancy and effectiveness and implementing new controls where required.
- The provision of financial support to the Head of Business Strategy & Execution (“Head of BSE”) in strategic Group initiatives including budgets, projects which enable effective decision-making.
- Assist HOF and Head of BSE in various projects that occur including integration of financial and billing systems of acquired entities.
- Analyze existing workflows and collaborate with stakeholders to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement.
- Assist in various adhoc duties, or reporting requirements of the region requested by HOF, or internal and external stakeholders.
- Overseas the Finance operations and the management of the Finance team in Hong Kong
- Fully qualified CPA or ACCA or similar with post qualification experience (minimum 8 years for Senior Manager or 5 years for Manager level).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Big 4 experience and/or prior exposure to financial services as a plus.
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills to interact professionally with a diverse group of both senior management and operations staff.
- Highly driven, independent, resourceful and adaptable team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work hands on when required.
- Valued attention to details & flexible approach to problem solving.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results