Responsibilities (how we will measure success)
You will be part of the Luxembourg Human Resources team of 8; you will be responsible for a wide and varied range of human resource activities with ownership for day-to-day operations and a lead role in managing employee relations. You have a key part to play in ensuring our people are equipped with best practice to foster a high performance, harmonious culture.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Provide first line advice to our people on all areas relating to the employment life cycle.
- Act an as escalation point to the HRBP and support with triage of HR queries and questions.
- Managing all the HR Ops processes including “Joiners / Leavers / Movers”, promotion, leaves & absences, ensuring the data quality and systems update.
- Liaise with public administration
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee information in HR systems.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures, and guidelines to help deliver the HR strategy.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR function.
- Generate HR reports, metrics, and analytics to support data-driven decision-making.
- Analyse HR data and trends to identify opportunities for process improvements and strategic initiatives.
- Prepare standard and ad-hoc reports for HR and management stakeholders.
- Stay updated on relevant HR laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and review of HR policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Support HR audits and ensure compliance with internal and external requirements.
Key competencies for position and level (see Group Competency model)
- Creates collaborative relationships through effective communication and customer focus
- Action orientated and resilient
- Anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Knows the most effective and efficient process to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement
Key behaviours we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and organisational skills
- Flexible and proactive approach to work
- Can prioritise high volumes of work and is resilient through change
- Capacity to deliver within tight deadlines
- Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrates resilience
- Bachelor/Master’s degree (in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or similar)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience working in the HR department preferable within the financial sector in a similar role
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) is required. Working experience with SAP HRIS would be considered as great asset
- Good knowledge of Luxembourgish Labor Law, HR policies, processes and regulations
- Solution-driven and results-oriented, problem solving attitude
- Structured and well organised with strong skills in coordination
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Good inter-personal skills and strong command of English and French (any additional language would be considered an asset
- Working Hours: 11:30 a.m - 08:00 p.m (MAU time)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results