- Co-ordinate and execute day to day administrative and legal formalities in accordance with the law
- Ensuring the continuing good standing of client companies by ensuring all company law and contractual requirements are complied with
- Build, develop and maintain partnerships with cluster contacts
- Review board minutes, prepare complex board packs, including agenda, related minutes, agreements and documentation.
- Train, coach and support the team as and where required
- Maintain and review board/filing trackers
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- Ensure prompt follow-up and timely execution of client requests
- A point of contact for daily operations on complex clients
- Coordinate deliverables for junior team members, working closely together with (Assistant) Managers
- Assist with the audit process Attend board and shareholders meetings, preparing related minutes, IQ-EQ service agreements and documentation.
- Review board minutes of more junior team members
- Prepare and review RCS, RBO, EMIR and general documents
- Understand fee agreements and identify out-of-scope services
- Coordinate with 3rd parties and support/remote functions
- Review of bank account opening forms
- Master or Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years in Corporate, Company or Fiscal law
- Previous experience as Corporate Officer ideally, relevant experience of minimum 1-2 years in a similar environment
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experienced in handling: acquisition of participation's, board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company, proxies, advanced knowledge of annual reporting law.
- Private equity / real estate markets experience; knowledge of different structures and regulated and unregulated vehicles
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Luxembourg company law is an asset (including financial vehicles, SOPARFI,SICAR,SIF,RAIF)
- French or any other additional language would be considered an asset
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results