You will be part of our corporate team providing director, corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to a diverse range corporate structures consisting of companies, limited partnership, unit trusts and other vehicles. The structures serviced by the team include significant commercial real estate structures, capital market programmes and international corporate groups.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- You will review corporate transaction documents and liaise with relevant advisers
- You will be responsible for the drafting of various documents including board minutes and file notes
- You will attend client board meetings and provide guidance to the Client Service Directors as required
- You will assist with Business Development and be actively involved in the establishment of new structures
- You will develop working relationships with clients and intermediaries to ensure client retention, whilst identifying opportunities for growth.
- You will ensure compliance with applicable laws, service standard and agreed, operational and control policies and procedures processes as necessary
- You will actively participate in processes to take on new business smoothly and efficiently, whilst proactively conducting on-going reviews of client files
- Pro-actively manage own development, encompassing both technical and leadership requirements to a level appropriate to your role.
- Continue and maintain relevant technical knowledge ensuring your CPD requirements are met.
- Manage and build strong relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Deliver the highest level of client service in line with IQ-EQ Group behaviours with the objective of exceeding client expectations.
- Assume shared responsibility in the management of the financial position of your team, including budgeting, monitoring against performance, review of team time charging, preparation of quotations for potential and existing clients and billing.
Key behaviours we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- • Pro-active
- • Strong team player
- • Driven
- • Ability to inspire
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally previous experience of working within a fiduciary environment
- Relevant industry experience at same level
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines and to formulate, consider and select appropriate solutions for clients and your team.
- Experience in dealing with various corporate transactions including M&A, private debt offerings, real estate/asset financing, listings and restructuring
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results