- Manage a portfolio of internal audit clients in the financial services sector
- Assess the internal controls of these clients and make recommendations in line with the applicable MAS regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit findings and report is being reported to the client
- Follow up on prior audit findings raised to ensure that it has been rectified
- Manage resources and audit assignments
- Participate in relevant company or industry initiatives and thought leadership
- Other ad-hoc duties as the need arise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Law and any other relevant degrees
- Experience in internal audit with financial institutions (e.g. regulated fund managers, Big 4 audit firms, MAS) will be an added advantage
- Proficient in English; proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage to be able to communicate with mandarin speaking client.
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and self-disciplined;
- A team player with strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill
The shortlisted candidate will be working at Lymon office at One Raffles Quay.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results