The Senior Application Developer is responsible for developing, documenting, and supporting internal and client dashboard (standard and complex) using industry standard tools within company’s system. Follow definition of done and process around Azure DevOps. Explore and learn other relevant programming language and application. Interaction with the end user to establish report requirements will be necessary.
- Develop, maintain, and perform unit testing of internal reports and Cosmos dashboard (standard and complex).
- Define, execute, and interpret SQL/Snowflake queries. If needed, update data source query based on the client’s requirement.
- Create a conceptual representation of the data in SQL and Snowflake that is useful to Cosmos. Define the structure, relationship, and constraints of data understanding how data should be organized and used in a meaningful way.
- Transfer of pilot data onto portfolio monitoring platform for prospective client demonstrations, identifying the visuals based on the type of data set.
- Follow Definition of Done and process around Azure DevOps.
- Log time entries in NetSuite for BAU, change request, and other development activities.
- Perform Cosmos internal testing to ensure quality and compliance with the wireframe and mapping file.
- Review and create documentation for the onboarding client dashboard.
- Optimize workbook to ensure that best practices are being followed to maintain the performance speed of Cosmos.
- Communicate project status updates and recommendations to project manager, delivery solutions, and application development manager.
- Support client, internal, and BAU request/s.
- Build or maintain flow in Tableau Prep to upload data to SQL Server and Snowflake.
- Collaborate with Delivery Solutions team to understand requirements and translate then into technical solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues and provide timely resolutions.
- Develop demo dashboard, as and when needed.
- Implement new features to existing client dashboard, as and when needed.
- Identify new dashboard features, seek improvement and efficiencies in existing client workbook and process.
- Perform functional, regression, compatibility, performance, and/or security testing when application upgrades to newer version.
- Document any defects or issues found during testing and communicate them to the wider team.
- Lead/support/attend client meeting to understand detailed project requirements, understand business problems and provide recommendation.
- Create and/or maintain internal automation tool.
- Conduct demo and/or Cosmos admin training.
- Provide backup and buddy system to other developer.
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics, working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture, and complex data sets.
- Strong knowledge/proficiency in MS SQL – joins, unions, group by.
- Basic knowledge in using Tableau Prep and Snowflake.
- Advanced knowledge in data storytelling and visualization best practices
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to research and troubleshoot technical problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably has knowledge in VBA, Python, Private Equity/Investor services industry
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results