- To provide and ensure timely and high-quality service and deliverables to the cluster clients for funds and/or corporate clients allocated to you on a regular basis.
- Concentrates on creating collaborative relationships and delivering consistent results by planning and prioritizing to meet work commitments. Expected to perform a review of core processes, complex ad hoc work and all other client requirements. Provides consistent feedback on accuracy and timeliness of outputs made by the Accountants and Jr. Accountants
- This entails assisting in the review and/or preparation of all reporting requirements, such as but not limited to financial statements, valuation reports, management reports and ad-hoc client deliverables.
- To facilitate and assist in various accounting and administration processes and conduct all work in accordance with IQ-EQ Philippines Inc.'s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the review of Financial Statements, Valuation Reports, Management Reports, and other ad-hoc service requests for funds and/or corporate clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of complex reporting requirements, when necessary.
- Manages and ensures the timely and accurate deliverables of Accountants and Junior Accountants.
- Acquire knowledge and become SME's of designated clients' requirements and deliverables.
- Ensures and champions compliance by following procedures and checklists following SSAE and other similar statutory requirements.
- Proactively seeks adequate training, feedback and support in both technical and non-technical aspects of the role.
- Assist in the development of the technical competencies of Accountants and Junior Accountants by providing feedback on their deliverables.
- To be able to effectively communicate and relate with the various stakeholders of the team.
- Submits cluster client requirements after thoroughly being reviewed.
- Graduate of accounting, finance, economics, or any business-related course
- Minimum 4 years of experience within the financial services industry
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- General knowledge of and familiarity with Financial Statement Preparation (i.e. equities, fixed income, options, swaps, futures, foreign exchange) within both domestic and global securities markets
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including client relationship management
- Open to travel and other secondment opportunities abroad
Nice to have
- Certified Public Accountant or CPA
- Experience working in Shared Services office environment
- Experience working in a multinational office environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results