- Collaborate closely with Operations, HR, Business Analysis Teams, and other stakeholders to effectively facilitate data collection and update, reconcile recording issues, ensure data integrity, and ultimately establish trust in the overall operations reporting framework.
- Take ownership of recording and file upkeeping processes in relation to the reporting portfolio being managed
- Execute records review and reconciliation as needed
- Facilitate data collection activities to build, update, and validate the needed reporting information
- Support data consolidation activities to integrate information sourced from various data source
- Prepare and update existing reporting specifications, users guides, and other reporting related documentations
- Review evolving insighting requirements in order to prescribe / recommend improvements on current reporting framework, as well as the data capture and update processes.
- Perform data quality check and validation of reports being delivered to various stakeholders.
- Support ad-hoc reporting as necessary
- Degree in Management, Statistics, Information Technology or other related programs
- Accuracy, attention to details, and constant focus on quality
- Able to effectively communicate with various stakeholder groups and levels
- Previous experience in Finance Shared-Services Reporting Projects
- Amenable to work in UK Shift
- Basic to working knowledge of other BI / Reporting tools
- At least two years of experience in data processing, reporting, consolidation, and insighting with a proven successful track record
- Advanced proficiency in excel and Power BI
- Willingness to learn new related technologies and is keen on updating oneself on technological trends using the current reporting tool stack
- Analytical skill to break down a problem and determine the right solution
- Pro-active, independent, accurate, flexible and customer oriented
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ EQ Philippines specialises in the servicing of Private Equity and Real Estate Funds, Fund of Funds, Closed-End Funds and listed vehicles. With operational offices in London, Belfast, Channel Islands, Luxembourg, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York and Manila, IQ EQ Philippines is one of the very few truly global players in the sector.
Over the last 12 years, the IQ EQ Philippines Group has grown from a small business to a truly global organisation employing over 500 people across the globe. The Group has undergone a transformation with a move to the cloud ERP platform NetSuite which has revolutionised how we work.
< Back to search results