Why work at IQ-EQ?
We power people and possibilities
• Support IQEQ client leads on multiple Private Equity funds within various industries
• Handle team and support functions to manage client expectations and ensure adherence to timelines on
client deliverables in accordance to the requirements defined by the limited partnership agreement
• Maintain a working understanding of limited partnership agreements and apply terms to financial reporting and income and expense allocations.
• Prepare and/or review journal entries, management fee calculations, investor allocations, capital account statements, capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, investor notices, carried interest calculations and maintenance of waterfall models
• Manage the delivery of capital call and distributions notices to clients and the investors
• Review financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
• Manage year-end process and handle requests from external auditors and tax teams
• Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions for process development
• Handle daily/routine client information requests and fulfill ad-hoc requests as needed
• Manage and prioritize work tasks to meet competing deadlines
• Train and develop junior team members
• 5+ of progressive experience in private equity, public accounting, or a combination of experience at an alternative asset investment firm and public accounting experience
• Analytical and technical skills with proficiency in accounting and administration for alternative investment funds
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Ability to provide exceptional client service
• Ability to collaborate with others in a team environment, provide and accept constructive feedback
• Ability to produce high quantity of work product with accuracy and extreme attention to detail • Ability to manage multiple demands and competing deadlines
• Effective and professional communication
• Ability to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Investran
• Experience in or desire to manage and train junior team members
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary: $100,000 - $125,000
IQEQ is a preeminent service provider to the alternative asset industry. IQEQ works with managers in multiple capacities ranging from hedge fund, private equity fund, and mutual fund launches; private equity fund administration; advisory firm set-up, regulatory registration and infrastructure design; ongoing regulatory compliance (SEC, CFTC, and 40 Act); financial controls and operational support services; compliance and operational related projects and reviews; and outsourced CFO/controller and administration services to private equity fund investments – portfolio companies, real estate assets and energy assets. Our client base is growing, and our existing clients are engaging the firm across the spectrum of our services offerings.