- Provide an exceptional lifestyle management service delivering the day-to-day personal requirements of international high-net-worth individuals, VIP’s and Royal families, including parents and children.
- Balance the need for appropriate cost and budget control, whilst maintaining a focus on client needs and expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and intermediaries to maximise client retention and identify opportunities for growth.
- Proactively seek to develop new business from referrals and recommendations, attending networking events and exploring the network of clients and intermediaries.
- Take care of clients’ homes in London and the surrounding areas, dealing with third-party service providers and contractors such architects, builders and other professions.
- Handle concierge-style requests e.g. arrange family holidays, recruit temporary staff, make theatre and restaurant reservations, buy art, jewellery and clothing, etc.
- Liaise with banks, retail businesses and other professional providers to ensure the services provided to clients are at the highest possible standard.
- Ensure maximum client engagement and maintain regular contact, which may include answering calls/text messages in the evenings, on weekends and during holidays.
- Attend regular client meetings and visits, as and when required. To meet the demands of the client, it may be necessary to attend visits on evenings and weekends.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of TPO invoices and credit card statements to assist with invoicing, VAT returns, etc.
- Develop relationships with intermediaries, source and onboard new white label service providers, attend networking events, travel to other IQEQ jurisdictions (UK & Europe) to meet with extended contacts and intermediaries and promote the business in general.
- Conduct research into new markets and geographical locations, including potential acquisitions, and prepare new client proposals.
- Lead on the development of marketing material, preparing posts/blogs/articles for the website, social media, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in family private office or other relevant sector (i.e. hospitality, private banking, business development)
- Recognised degree is desirable, but relevant experience paramount
- Evidence of commitment to a high standard of client service
- Relationship and vendor management skills
- Ability to be flexible and prioritise
- Excellent organisational ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Confidence using tech/household gadgets i.e. setting house alarm systems, troubleshooting Wi-Fi etc.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results