- Take up appointment as the Nominee Director for our clients
- Execute responsibilities as a Nominee Director for our clients, in accordance with our engagement terms with those clients, and in full compliance of our Company policies as well as relevant regulatory requirements (e.g. the Singapore Companies Act)
- Highlight to the Manager or the Company Management opportunities for business growth while executing your responsibilities
- Any relevant responsibilities as assigned by the Manager
- Working experience in the financial services industry desirable.
- Understanding of organizations that operate in the Investment, Portfolio Management and Asset Management space
- Prior experience in similar appointment beneficial.
- Remote working and flexible working hours
- Candidates who have retired from the industry but wish to keep close to the latest happenings are ideal for this position
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results