- Support IQEQ client leads on multiple Private Equity funds within various industries
- Handle team and support functions to manage client expectations and ensure adherence to timelines on client deliverables in accordance to the requirements defined by the limited partnership agreement
- Maintain a working understanding of limited partnership agreements and apply terms to financial reporting and income and expense allocations.
- Prepare and/or review journal entries, management fee calculations, investor allocations, capital account statements, capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, investor notices, carried interest calculations and maintenance of waterfall models
- Manage the delivery of capital call and distributions notices to clients and the investors
- Review financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
- Manage year-end process and handle requests from external auditors and tax teams
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions for process development
- Handle daily/routine client information requests and fulfill ad-hoc requests as needed
- Manage and prioritize work tasks to meet competing deadlines
- Train and develop junior team members
- 5+ of progressive experience in private equity, public accounting, or a combination of experience at an alternative asset investment firm and public accounting experience
- Analytical and technical skills with proficiency in accounting and administration for alternative investment funds
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Ability to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team environment, provide and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to produce high quantity of work product with accuracy and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple demands and competing deadlines
- Effective and professional communication
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Investran preferred
- Experience in or desire to manage and train junior team members
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary based on experience and US location ($75,000-$115,000) and full benefit package offered.
IQEQ is a preeminent service provider to the alternative asset industry. IQEQ works with managers in multiple capacities ranging from hedge fund, private equity fund, and mutual fund launches; private equity fund administration; advisory firm set-up, regulatory registration and infrastructure design; ongoing regulatory compliance (SEC, CFTC, and 40 Act); financial controls and operational support services; compliance and operational related projects and reviews; and outsourced CFO/controller and administration services to private equity fund investments – portfolio companies, real estate assets and energy assets. Our client base is growing, and our existing clients are engaging the firm across the spectrum of our services offerings.
< Back to search results