Assist with the execution of day to day administrative and legal formalities in accordance with the law and ensuring the continuing good standing of client companies by ensuring all company law and contractual requirements are complied with.
- Be responsible for coordinating the day to day administrative and legal formalities for our varied and complex client portfolios
- Include regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
- Be dealing with queries relating to account opening, acquisitions, board resolutions, official publication and filing, notarial and private deeds, incorporation and liquidations
- Ensuring we meet our legal and contractual requirements
- Ensure we comply and meet our KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding from potential risks
- Preparation of RCS, RBO, EMIR and general Compliance documents
- Preparation of board packs for non-complex clients, including agenda, related minutes, agreements and documentation.
- Schedule client/board meetings, calendar invites etc.
- Coordinate signature processes
- Maintain personal time recording
- Understand fee agreements and identify/escalate out-of-scope services
- Maintenance of board minutes trackers and filing trackers
- Document scanning, filing and archiving
- Preparation of BCL & CSSF reportings
- Liaise with 3rd parties, internal and external e.g., Depositary, AIFM, Banks, Tax advisors
- Assist the main point of contact for day-to-day operations
- Bachelor's or a master's degree holder in Business or related field
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- At least 1 year experience in Corporate, Company or Fiscal law
Nice to have
- French or any other additional language would be considered an asset
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results