- Responsible for processing financial information to trial balance and other ad-hoc financial information for PE Fund Structures
- Responsible for preparation of administration tasks in relation to PE Fund Structures.
- Ensuring that adequate training has been completed and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Knowledge of designated clients including a basic understanding the client structures, key points of the LPA, Fee Agreements and SLA’s
- Knowledge of Client deliverables and early escalation of issues to the cell’s Accountant
- Minimise risk to IQ EQ Philippines by following procedures and checklists and complying on SSAE16 requirements
- Be proactive in identifying development and training requirements
- Strong academic track record with University Degree in Accountancy
- Desire to complete Certified Public Accountant qualification
- Experience in preparation of working paper files and Financial Statements with disclosures and experience in providing financial information for review
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ownership of tasks, can-do attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, and working under pressure
- Strong team ethic and comfortable communicating with individuals in a professional manner
- Strong Excel skills
- Basic training in accounting principals
- Experience working in a Financial Services office environment
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first two months of employment.
- This position is only open to Philippine citizens.
Our current work setup is Hybrid Work from Home wherein you need to be in the office at least 2 to 3 days a week and the rest is WFH. To qualify you must have a stable internet connection (DSL/Fiber with at least 25mbps).
To expedite the process of your application please have your government IDs ready.
At IQ-EQ Group we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is part of a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results