We are looking for an Internal Communication & Engagement - Continental Europe to join our growing Continental Europe HR team. This is a new role supporting the business and the HR team across all six continental Europe countries. You need to have the passion and commitment to make a difference and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the HR team, but will work closely with the Continental Europe Management Team and our group Marketing teams.
The candidate will play a pivotal role both strategically and tactically in driving our internal communications requirements internally.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with a can-do attitude.
What will you do?
- Draft all forms of internal communication required by HR across the Continental Europe region - regular updates, articles, newsletters, scripts and video clips suitable for publication/broadcast internally
- Develop and edit a broad range of communication materials e.g. newsletters, blogs, internal announcement and videos for use internally
- Be responsible for developing content to ensure that our employees are fully aware about all ongoing activities and business updates
- Proof reading and editing content developed by others to ensure suitability and quality of content is maintained
- Proactively look for communications opportunities which might benefit the region and the Group
- Identify new internal communications opportunities designed to forge a “one team” mentality
- Provide internal communications advice and support into various internal and external projects
- Ensure latest news and updates appear in a timely fashion across all communication channels
- Generate content and/or provide editorial assistance to other internal stakeholders
- Actively benchmark our performance against that of industry and using all available insights develop strategies to create a vibrant internal culture
- Work collaboratively with team members and support all initiatives to improve staff engagement
- Be responsible for organizing and executing internal events, coordinating all required logistics for marketing communications, speaker relations in any, logistics planning of major workstreams.
- Internal and/or external communications experience – client or agency
- Fluency in English and French, spoken as well as written
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Marketing, PR, Communications or Journalism
- Proven expertise creating compelling communications suitable for publication across multiple channels
- Strong people skills coupled with the ability to positively influence and challenge senior stakeholders
- Accustomed to dealing with 3rd party agencies and managing external suppliers
- A creative thinker with exemplary writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Experience dealing with communications platforms such as Staffbase, Interact and HubSpot
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills - Power Point, Excel and Word
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple activities concurrently
- Calm under pressure, a keen eye for detail and strong creative judgement
- An agile mindset and can-do attitude
- A strong team player comfortable working collaboratively with different stakeholders to deliver best in class performance
- Open to new ideas and a sense of fun
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results