Reporting to the Head of Function, an opportunity has arisen for the role of an experienced professional to develop our loan centre of excellence and lead our Loan Servicing Team. Our team provides loan servicing to our global debt and credit clients in conjunction with the local relationship management teams in each jurisdiction offering our debt solution.
Lead our team of loan servicing experts combining loan analysts, accountants, and transaction management experts.
- Assist the Managing Director and Head of Function in looking at other business opportunities for this segment, e.g. expanding our offering.
- Report on business development initiatives and assist in the preparation of prospective client workshops and demonstrations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and liaising with these parties on a frequent basis, acting as main relationship contact.
- Lead in the allocation of our portfolio of clients.
- Monitor the quality and efficiency of work provided
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of client reporting relating to your team’s client portfolio.
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality service to each of the clients assigned to your team and ensuring agreed client service levels are met.
- Support your team on their review and interpretation of loan documentation.
- Support the Transaction Management Team, to complete the required deliverables in accordance with such documents and know how to resolve problems and issues that may arise.
- Lead in the finalisation of the design of our loan servicing solution and ensure that your team document the processes and procedures across all aspects of the delivery in the loan cycle.
- Oversee the loan servicing operations by the team and ensure there is an appropriate level of supervision and control on the management of the portfolio of loan administration clients.
- Ensure that all client amendments and queries are dealt with immediately and appropriately documented for future learnings.
- Review our technology offering and explore more tools which may assist in the delivery of end client solution. Oversee and ensure the performance of any system maintenance as required and ensure that system maintenance is properly performed for modifications/extensions.
- Responsible for maintaining a technical knowledge bank as it relates to loan administration and the servicing of loans and communicating and implementing any updates and/or operational changes as necessary.
- Perform special projects, and additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Third level qualification in Business (or similar)
- 10 years’ experience in loan servicing for a trustee, administrator, loan agency, or asset manager, across various debt products and instrument including multicurrency revolvers and unitranche loans
- Managing clients and client relationships and experience with resolving issues directly with clients and 3rd parties
- Strong experience in debt and credit systems. Experience with Allvue an advantage
- Managing a team
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Strong commercial acumen and work ethic
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results