The role holders will be responsible for the data migration of a large number of entities/funds into IQ-EQ’s internal system (Investran) over a period of 3-4 months. Work alongside internal SME’s and the Client Service team to identify, define, collate, document, and communicate data requirements as well as perform migration and testing of data from one core system to another.
- Managing the migration of client data for new and existing clients into IQ-EQ fund accounting systems.
- Assisting with the production and maintenance of accurate and detailed migration documentation
- Completing data validation (accuracy, quality, integrity) pre- and post-migration
- The effective and highest possible standard of data transfer to ensure client satisfaction.
- Engage and co-ordinate with Global Client teams on data migration requirements and standard data formats.
- Perform Data Collection, cleansing, transformation, loading and reconciliation.
- Active participation and engagement with internal and external client teams and stakeholders.
- Experience of data migration and data reconciliation
- Strong Excel skills including understanding best practices in reviewing financial models.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5+ years data migration experiences.
- Investran, Reporting Skills.
- Experience in financial services such as Funds and/or Private Equity.
- Providing services to clients and managing client relationships
- Intimate knowledge of database systems.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Logical thinking.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Data protection acumen.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results