To provide high quality service deliverables to the firm’s Real Estate (RE) Clients you are responsible for, ensuring all deliverables are met and the clients expectations are managed and met on a day to day basis.
This entails reviewing all Financial Statements and disclosures and ad-hoc client deliverables in relation to providing fund administration services to PE clients.
Expected to help improve the processes and efficiencies of the department.
Be subject matter expert of RE Fund Structures accounting and administration processes.
- Managing financial servicing for a portfolio of RE clients ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with clients and consistent delivery of client reporting/ information accurately and on time
- Be an ‘expert’ on designated clients including understanding technical details of their LPA, SLA, Fee Agreement and any technical nuances
- Minimise risk to IQ-EQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed by all team members
Tasks / Duties:
- Deliver timely quality service to the client to ensure all requests for designated clients are met, ensuring any client/investor queries are responded to within 24 hours
- Complete a review on designated client work (includes NAV, Financial Statements and other Ad Hoc Tasks) and assist on reviews for other teams as required
- Ensure that KPIs are developed, implemented and reported quarterly in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Prepare quarter end timetable for all client work and manage quarter end process to ensure all deliverables adequately resourced and completed on time
- Maintain regular contact with client through weekly phone calls and emails detailing upcoming deliverables and progress thereof.
- Assist with new business take on where required.
Management of Workflow
- Work with Back Office on client deliverables to ensure adequate resources are allocated and fully utilised
- Ensure Back Office are preparing all work to a standard suitable for client review
- Provide constructive feedback to Back Office on a timely basis and ensure Back Office receive appropriate development support
- Plan workloads and utilise support team / additional resources where necessary to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ensure reconciled cash balances are maintained for clients at all times.
IQ-EQ Fee Management
- Ensure our electronic time sheets are completed daily, and accurately for all hours worked and recording ad hoc work completed for billing purposes
- Understand and use best practice on Investran (accounting platform)
- Understand and make best use of the functionality in our software when producing accounts
- Ensure client database is up to date and accurate in Investran (contact changes completed within 24 hours of receipt) and Outlook databases for client related changes
- Ensure relevant procedures and checklists are adhered to by staff to minimise risk of errors
- Report any breaches, complaints or errors to Compliance officer promptly
- Ensure all error reports are completed for review by the Senior Accountant on the day an error is identified
- Undertake any additional reasonable requests as deemed by the firm
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, CPA or equivalent
- At least 3 years of management accounting or fund accounting experience in real estate industry
- Knowledge of consolidation with multi-currency legal entities
- Ability to review 3rd party management accounts and understanding of duties performed by Property Managers, rent billing, collection of rent, insurance recharge
- Ability to use and understand property systems and processes (ie – Yardi / Horizon)
- An understanding of various types of income, dilapidations, lease surrender, capital contribution, capital allowances, rent reconciliation between demands raised and tenancy schedule
- An understanding of tax, GST, Capital allowances will be an added advantage
Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating with Senior Management
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure and lead by example
- Knowledge of private equity industry is essential
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and data analytics
- Experience working in Financial Services office environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results