- You need to have the ability to understand XML schema to be able to prepare and review FATCA & CRS reports before submission;
- You need to assist in performing checks on regulatory changes concerning FATCA & CRS (Record of Steps and DAC7) and impacts to due diligence and reporting;
- You need to provide support/training to junior staff and review/ensure quality of their deliverables;
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Responsible for the planning and coordinating of the annual FATCA & CRS reporting;
- Main contact person for our clients to ensure full implementation of the FATCA/CRS project which involves project management and coordination with our KYC/AML-team members;
- To promote a positive attitude and team approach by maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues;
- Good organisational skills so you can prioritise your day and plan the in-time delivery of the FATCA & CRS Reporting, quickly analysing requirements;
- Strong communication skill is a must have for this role as you'll attend meetings. You will also be liaising with our clients and internal and external auditors on all matters related to FATCA & CRS;
- Check the quality of FATCA & CRS self-certification & due diligence (Such as W-8 and/or W-9 forms), as and when required;
- Able to understand, prepare and deliver W-8IMY and withholding statements upon client request;
- To ensure protections of information assets of IQ EQ.
- Have excellent communications skills, verbal and written;
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and develop the right attitude;
- Good understanding of FATCA and CRS regulations.
- Degree Holder in Accounting/Finance/Economics and/or Qualified/Partly Qualified ACCA/ACA;
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant working experience in FATCA and CRS reporting (Preferably for Funds);
- Strong IT skills in terms of .xml reporting (e-file platform);
- Fluent in English, and French would be considered as an advantage.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results