- Reception duties, day to day work
- Organize office operations, procedures and manage the facility.
- Manage relationships and contracts with office vendors, service providers and office lease, ensuring that all items are invoiced by and paid to our vendors on time.
- Manage, coach and supervise the Reception and Catering employees whilst supporting with Reception duties.
- Main contact person for maintenance, mails, shippings, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Efficient planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems.
- Planning annual budget and expenditures of the office, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections.
- Partner with HR, Business Support, Archiving and Finance to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Coordinate with IT department about the available inventory of equipment.
- Manage Office Supplies inventory.
- Adherence to data protection and confidentiality policies.
- Proven reception management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- MBO plus degree.
- Proficient in MS Office.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results