The job incumbent is expected to handle low to moderate complex Corporate secretarial and administrative tasks and other legal-related activities for the relevant cluster, other than the review of such activities. He/she is expected to achieve proficiency level for all low to moderate complex Corporate secretarial and administrative work once confirmed in the current role. Such work will be performed with little or no supervision or coaching.
He/she will communicate directly with clusters on secretarial and administrative matters, ensuring service excellence at all times, and will be able to resolve issues that have no immediate impact on the Group clusters’ client relationship.
He/she will take ownership of all tasks assigned and any task delivered will be accurate, well-presented, meet quality standards, on time, and in full.
- The job incumbent is responsible for any Corporate secretarial and administrative work and/or process and all associated activities as assigned to him/her by the direct reporting line, except the review process. The processes he/she is expect to be responsible for are inter-alia, but not limited to, drafting of minutes, conduct period reviews on client files, prepare board papers and regulatory filings with relevant authorities etc.;
- Respond to secretarial or administrative queries from reviewers and/or clusters in a timely manner;
- Perform any ad-hoc functions relating to secretarial, administrative or compliance work;
- Trust agreement registration formalities.;
- Administrative follow-up of files in application of the trustee's mission;
- The consider any element required for invoicing, billing of client and follow up on collection;
- Ensure all tasks assigned are up to date based on the planning in place;
- Proactively inform the reporting line for any work that cannot be executed as planned highlighting where changes may be needed in planning assumptions;
- Ensure all tasks executed are accurate and error free and always meets quality standards;
- Use professional judgment to assess when to escalate an issue promptly;
- Demonstrate ownership of his/her own development, highlighting when and where additional support and development is required;
- Support and train more junior colleagues on the job; and
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQEQ Shared Services Ltd and abide by the ISMS in place; and
- Perform any other cognate duties that may from time to time be required which are appropriate for the role and business needs.
Key competencies for position and level
- Customer focus
- Communicates effectively
- Plans and delivers
- Interpersonal savvy
- Result orientated
- Professional attitude
- Critical thinking – analytical and problem solving
Key behaviours we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder is expected to demonstrate the following:
- Attention to detail
- Drive to succeed
- Reliable and trustworthy
Education / professional qualifications:
- Degree holder or Level 2 ACCA or ACA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of company secretarial duties and responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge in minutes writing
- Extensive knowledge of compliance functions and duties
Computer / software knowledge:
- Competent at the advanced level of MS Office Word and Excel
- Fluent in English and French
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results