The compliance function is responsible to prevent, detect and respond to compliance, regulatory and ML/TF risks faced by Clients of IQ EQ Shared Services ltd, in line with the relevant AML/CFT Framework. The job holder will have to carry out file review and all other due diligence necessary for client on boarding and assist with the design of the KYC Framework. They will also provide assistance in tax compliance (FATCA and CRS) and other compliance requirement to clients based in multi jurisdictions. They will ensure protections of information assets of IQ EQ Shared Services Ltd and abide by the ISMS in place at IQ EQ Shared Services Ltd.
- KYC review on entities based in multi jurisdiction, such as UK, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Singapore, BVI, Luxembourg and Jersey;
- To provide assistance in FATCA and CRS compliance for client based in multi jurisdiction, such as Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Singapore, BVI, Luxembourg and Jersey
- Liaising with business department with regards to KYC requirements for client/investor on boarding -Maintaining KYC Documents on a secured database -File Review ( including world –check and sanction list screening);
- Attend AML/CFT queries from Clients in a timely manner and also attend calls of Clients with regards to on-going review, status of projects and new assignments;
- Provide report with gap analysis and propose remedial actions for validation -Drafting of Key operating procedures for new clients and KOPs update. -Carrying out Due Diligence on client accounts;
- Acquiring valuable insight into different entities when using research tools to conduct background checks on different entities;
- Check all accounts according to KYC principles and ensure that the account parameters and data have been correctly set on the core systems. -Verify presence and adequacy of documents required from KYC perspective for a clients to maintain accounts;
- Analyse account opening documents with a view to identify any inconsistencies in the information provided and engage frontline or originating business partners to seek assurance on the nature of the client being on-boarded;
- To provide support in identifying, analysing and disseminating the latest global regulatory information;
- Consolidation and reporting of stats on a quarterly
- To ensure protection of information assets of IQEQ MAU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQEQ MAU.
Education / professional qualifications
- Degree holder in law or any other relevant field
- Experience in compliance and risk.
Computer / program knowledge
- Competent at the basic level of MS Office Word and Excel
- Fluent in English and French
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results