Perform timely response and investigation of alerts reported to the client cybersecurity team to mitigate the threat of account compromise.
- Collect and produce reports on cybersecurity metrics for both regulated and non-regulated clients. Participate in quarterly cybersecurity controls testing using the metrics collected to determine if regulated clients are operating in compliance of their respective regulatory guidance.
- Perform periodic vulnerability scans, phishing tests, and assist with penetration testing.
- Assist in updating client policies and documentation as they relate to cybersecurity. Assist clients as needed in written response to due diligence questionnaires and insurance applications.
- Assist implementation of rigorous “best practice” recommendations to improve clients’ information security posture.
- Collaborate with Client IT services team to improve security compliance, manage risk, and bolster effectiveness.
Key behaviours we expect to see.
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- A people and client-focused mindset.
- Self-motivating and able to work under own initiative.
- Hard-working, reliable, and supportive.
- Possesses a willingness to help develop the role and team in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity fundamentals.
- Relevant security certifications.
- Proficiency in security tools and technologies.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork.
- Familiarity with compliance and regulations.
- Attention to detail and ethical conduct.
- Continuous learning and adaptability.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results