You'll play a key role supporting our Corporate Client Services team, providing exceptional corporate secretarial administration services to your portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for drafting resolutions; preparing minutes for general meetings, sending reminders on deadlines to hold Annual General Meetings and keeping the statutory books in order.
- Responsible for generating and preparation of documents and forms required for portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day relationship with cluster and consistent delivery of client reporting / information accurately and on time
- Ensuring that support is provided to your immediate supervisor to complete the required deliverables for the clients and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support.
- Know specifics of designated clients including understanding their structure and any agreements they have in place.
- Minimized risk to IQEQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed.
Tasks / Duties:
- Generate and prepare documents and forms, including but not limited to minutes of meetings and resolutions, as required by clients.
- Ensure that statutory books are in order and updated accurately on a timely basis.
- Closely monitor clients’ statutory deadlines and draft reminders where required.
- Raise any queries / issues to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Responsible for client portfolio and assist other colleagues within the team as required.
- Ensure client database and all other reports are up to date and accurate.
Client Delivery :
- Deliver high quality works to the cluster and ensure all the requirements from client are met.
Management of Workflow :
- Ensure deliverables are prepared based on the standard set by the Singapore office
Fee / Time Management :
- Ensure that electronic time sheets are completed daily, and accurately for all hours worked
- Understand and use best practice on CAS system
- Understand and use best practice on the software used by Singapore office (e.g. MS Office, Adobe, CAS system, 5 Series, etc.)
- Ensure relevant procedures and checklists are adhered to minimise risk of errors
- Undertake any additional reasonable requests as deemed by the firm
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience of managing service operations, managing multiple clients and client deliverables
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, organized, detailed and deadline-oriented
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure
Nice to have:
- Preferably a qualified Chartered Secretary or holds an LL.B (pre-law) degree or equivalent related paralegal qualification.
- Experience in using CAS system
- Experience in dealing with foreign clients
- Conversant with corporate secretarial practices especially in the areas of funds and special purpose vehicles is an advantage
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results