You'll play a key role in supporting our Corporate Client Services team, providing exceptional corporate secretarial administration services to your portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for drafting resolutions; preparing minutes for general meetings, sending reminders on deadlines to hold Annual General Meetings, and keeping the statutory books in order.
- Responsible for generating and preparation of documents and forms required for the portfolio of clients
- Ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day relationships with cluster and consistent delivery of client reporting/information accurately and on time
- Ensuring that support is provided to your immediate supervisor to complete the required deliverables for the clients and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Know the specifics of designated clients including understanding their structure and any agreements they have in place
- Minimise risk to IQEQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed
- Holds a bachelor's degree in business administration or similar
- At least 4 years relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience of managing service operations, managing multiple clients and client deliverables
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, organized, detailed and deadline-oriented
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure
Nice to have
- Preferably a qualified Chartered Secretary or holds an LL.B (pre-law) degree or equivalent related paralegal qualification.
- Experience in using CAS system
- Experience in dealing with foreign clients
- Conversant with corporate secretarial practices especially in the areas of funds and special purpose vehicles is an advantage
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results