You will be part of a team responsible for the provision of excellent client service within the guidelines of group and jurisdiction policies. To identify and provide support in areas of risk management and to assist with the implementation of new controls and policies.
- Develop effective relationships with directors, managers and administrators within IQ-EQ as well as across the Group as required in order to deliver personal and functional objectives.
- Support the IQ-EQ Team to understand the issues identified through monitoring and what needs to be done to improve control weaknesses.
- Contribute as an effective member of the IQ-EQ Team, to deliver the IQ-EQ Risk Management Framework.
- Take ownership for maintaining Continuing Professional Development as required by the role and for existing professional qualifications.
- Actively participate in the delivery of significant projects, which impact the IQ-EQ business, including implementation of new systems or new policies and procedures.
- Support the delivery of up-to-date reports and management information on trends and proactively alert Corporate Services Director to any issues or potential risks.
- Actively contribute to ongoing assessment of the effectiveness of existing risk management procedures and identification of control weaknesses.
- Proactively help IQ-EQ to identify and document risks to the business on a service line and individual serviced entity basis and assist in the design and implementation of appropriate risk management strategies.
- Actively support the management team in the ongoing review of the IQ-EQ Key Risk and Control Register.
- Liaise with the Compliance Team to ensure IQ-EQ meets its licensing obligations.
- Risk, audit and/or compliance experience in a similar role
- Understanding and experience of risk identification and mitigation
- Experience in the management, development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of fiduciary and financial service provider operations
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results