You will be responsible for a team of accountants, ensuring delivery of excellent client service, risk adherence and ensuring they are well trained and motivated. This role will manage all aspects of the Team’s workflow and be a point of escalation for clients and staff.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, and create and maintain an environment that ensures all deliverables are met and that the team are focused on identifying ways in which they can improve processes, service delivery and team morale.
Day to day
- Oversee the smooth running of relationship with designated clients
- Be a role model for all Client Service staff
- Manage the file review process to ensure that all activity meets the Group’s risk, quality and service standards
- Maintain effective risk and compliance oversight for all aspects of the team’s performance and activity
- Perform second review of KPIs to ensure they are developed, implemented and reported quarterly in accordance with SLAs
- Plan, implement, review and record all aspects of team members’ performance, training and career development, continually increasing the team’s capability and performance levels
- Identify additional value added services and revenue opportunities for the Group
- Oversee the effective use of all systems and software used within the team, pro-actively identifying performance improvements and process efficiencies.
- Post-Qualified Accountant experience
- Knowledge of various Accounting Framework (IFRS, UK & US GAAP)
- Experience of providing services to multiple clients and managing client relationships
- Investran, Reporting Services (desirable)
- Strong Excel skills including understanding best practices in reviewing financial models
- Experience of managing qualified accountants
- Experience in developing individuals up to the standard required of a Client Services Accountant
- Excellent communication skills.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results