Responsibilities (how we will measure success)
- Core responsibilities on all aspects of business analyst:
- Support related activities in gathering requirements and analyze the current processes, metrics to review and propose improvements that will drive efficiencies without impacting or reducing controls in the business.
- Conduct the necessary research to understand best practices and emerging trends to enrich solution ideation activities.
- Communicate between/with business managers and users/clients to understand and document business requirements.
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Solution Ideation:
- Participate in gap analysis exercises for new implementations & any bespoke requirements.
- Work with the operations & development teams to prioritize and implement requirements based on the needs of the business / client.
- Develop and curate the necessary process and knowledge assets in aid of analysis or as part of solutioning activities.
- Participate in the ideation of process, product or technical changes to improve user experience, operational efficiencies, including improvement, or automation.
- Engagement Management Support & Project Coordination
- Prepare communication plans, and draft communication materials for distribution to multiple stakeholders across the group.
- Coordinate trainings and workshops (including set up training material)
- Manage reporting to ensure business and management are aware of progress and pipeline.
- Document and coordinate related activities, facilitate discussions, and ensure that planned actions are being carried on to ensure that efficiency initiatives are to be delivered based on agreed plans.
- Adhere to the Change Delivery team’s standard methodology and governance processes including use of approved templates and checklists.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Support IQEQ Investor Solutions with regards all Cosmos related projects for the successful development, implementation and roll out as part of the Investor Solutions offering.
- Participate in gap analysis exercises for new implementations & bespoke reporting/dashboard requirements.
- Support new client implementations and continuous improvements in regard to the client take on process.
- Communicate with client services accountants/analysts and end users to understand and assist in defining detailed business requirements.
- Support change management related activities
- Effective and transparent communications ensuring the flow of information to all stakeholders involved.
- Provide Cosmos admin training for any clients or new implementations.
- Support in providing Cosmos demos to prospects.
- Risk management:
- Ensure an operational resilience exists within Investor Solutions by ensuring the procedures and any be-spoke solutions are documented for Business Continuity
- Supporting testing strategies required to ensure Business Continuity
- Ensure client specific checklists are designed to mitigate functional risks and are constantly reviewed to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Liaise with Risk & Compliance and contribute to making the overall risk framework stronger for Investor Solutions.
- Monitor and drive BAU Incident tickets for Tableau and Staging/Investran (where it drives output)
- 2 to 3 years’ experience of end-to-end project management and/or implementations, ideally from SAAS/Financial services software company.
- Knowledge of or experience working in a Private Equity / Investor Services industry
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating with diverse stakeholders including subject matter experts, peers, managers, customers and suppliers.
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure.
- Ability to take initiative and self-manage.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and MS Viso skills
- Use of Project Management software
- Ability to take a creative approach to resolving a range of issues.
- Comfortable of working across diverse jurisdictions
- Degree in financial discipline
- Experience of operating within a firm that shares some of the following features:
- Globally distributed teams
- Financial Services
- Fast-paced and agile environment
- Degree level qualification
- Prince 2 Certified (preferred but not essential)
- Tableau (Nice to have but not essential)
- SQL (Nice to have but not essential)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results