- Prepare and review Financial Resource Rules (“FRR”) Form of Licensed Corporations (“LC”) as per SFC regulatory requirement.
- Monitor liquidity and capital positions of LCs to ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
- Prepare/check regulatory disclosures and group reporting to ensure it is in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Provide consultation in forecasting the financial impact for potential investments, dividend declaration etc on liquidity of the LC.
- Communicate and coordinate with auditors, accountants, lawyers and other group offices to manage compliance and regulatory issues.
- Assist in post audit FRR and Account Disclosure Document (“ADD”) required to be submitted to the SFC.
- Handle other FRR matters and enquires from the regulators, clients and other parties.
- University graduate in accounting or related fields.
- Qualified as a CA or CPA or be working towards becoming a qualified accountant.
- Previous experience in preparing regulatory reporting tasks and experience with Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) regulations and Financial Resources Return (FRR) will be favourable.
- Should be able to work in tight deadlines to ensure client deliverables are completed with accuracy and precision.
- Diligent, flexible, detail-minded, cautious, proactive, and willing to learn.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage with diverse stakeholders across the region.
- Immediately availability is preferred.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results