The Associate Director – Tax and Regulatory Reporting is responsible to provide tax and regulatory reporting services to Funds, Capital Market and other clients keeping in mind the requirements of Indian Laws and cross border regulations. The candidate shall also assist in developing tax and regulatory offerings of the Company, develop business model, and present the same to the prospective client.
Ensures that work delivered to clients are compliant to the Group and Company compliance policies as well as local regulatory framework.
- Lead tax and regulatory services of the Company and be responsible for delivering to the client as per the Service Level Understanding (SLU) with them.
- Guide team to work on all deliverables and achieve KPIs agreed with clients.
- Keep track of regulatory changes in India and outside impacting your clients. Will be responsible to provide walk through of the changes to clients and provide delivery as per the amended requirements under the respective Laws.
- Develop efficient and robust product and service model to enable providing tax and regulatory service offerings to the clients of the Company.
- Assist in presenting our service offerings to the prospective clients and effectively participate in brainstorming with external and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with regional head of Tax and regulatory servicing and align with Company’s global policy and controls as well as risk frameworks.
- Work together with the Accounting, Operations, and Investor Services team to ensure proper flow of information and data, resource planning as well as accuracy and timeliness in line with SLU and KPIs agreed with clients.
- Works closely with the Executive Director / India Head to ensure client’s expectations are met and internal stakeholders are aligned.
- Ensures all incidents and clients’ complaints are logged and properly handled. Prepare and analyse the incidents and clients’ complaints reports to include immediate mitigation to avoid similar occurrences. Report to be communicated to respective committee/forum.
- Ensures Compliance and risk policies and protocols are adhered to by the entire department and deficiencies repaired and escalated to CDD without delay.
- Takes responsibility for the quality control in the department while promoting empowerment and ownership.
- Ascertain scop creep work, if any, and discuss that with client and seniors in timely manner.
Key Performance Indicators
- Client satisfaction by meeting all agreed KPIs and service level understanding.
- Maintain revenue from existing clients and help augmenting the sane through prospect pitches.
Key competencies for position and level
- Conceptualising (Information Management)
- Innovating (Information Management)
- Managing (Task Management)
- Organising (Task Management)
- Influencing (Interpersonal Management)
- Achieving objectives (Personal Management)
Education / professional qualifications
Degree holder and/or related Professional qualification. A Chartered Accountant is preferred though not mandatory.
Minimum 10 years’ of experience in tax and regulatory services. Prior experience servicing AIFs will be an added advantage.
Fluent in spoken English
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Key behaviours we expect to see
In addition to living our Group Values (Authentic, Bold and Collaborative), the role holder will demonstrate the following behaviours, in all they do:
- Attention to detail
- Relationship Building
- Client interaction
- Taking ownership
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results