Position Summary: You will be working directly with leading private equity and hedge fund firms in the alternative asset industry under the guidance and direction from our experienced team of industry veterans. You will be facilitating our service offering by assisting, performing, and reviewing the following:
- Support IQEQ client leads on multiple Private Equity funds within various industries.
- Handle team and support functions to manage client expectations and ensure adherence to timelines on client deliverables in accordance to the requirements defined by the limited partnership agreement.
- Maintain a working understanding of limited partnership agreements and apply terms to financial reporting and income and expense allocations.
- Review journal entries, management fee calculations, investor allocations, capital account statements, capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, investor notices, carried interest calculations and maintenance of waterfall models.
- Review daily position and trade reconciliations between clients’ books and records and their Prime Brokers’
- Review monthly Administrator NAV Packages and make updates to the portfolio accounting system if necessary.
- Manage the delivery of capital call and distributions notices to clients and the investors.
- Review financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules.
- Manage year-end process and handle requests from external auditors and tax teams.
- Handle daily/routine client information requests and fulfill ad-hoc requests as needed. Act as a point of escalation for client issues.
- Train and develop junior team members. Review and approve timesheets.
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions for process development. Prepare and review quarterly Client and Time Assessment.
- Lead new client onboardings.
- Follow IQEQ fund administration procedures.
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in private equity, public accounting, or a combination of experience at an alternative asset investment firm and public accounting experience.
- Analytical & technical skills with proficiency in accounting & administration for alternative investment funds
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Experience leading and developing a team.
- Proven experience providing excellent client service.
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team environment, provide and accept constructive feedback.
- Ability to produce high quantity of work product with accuracy and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple demands and competing deadlines.
- Effective and professional communication.
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Investran.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary: $150,000 - $165,000
IQEQ is a preeminent service provider to the alternative asset industry. IQEQ works with managers in multiple capacities ranging from hedge fund, private equity fund, and mutual fund launches; private equity fund administration; advisory firm set-up, regulatory registration and infrastructure design; ongoing regulatory compliance (SEC, CFTC, and 40 Act); financial controls and operational support services; compliance and operational related projects and reviews; and outsourced CFO/controller and administration services to private equity fund investments – portfolio companies, real estate assets and energy assets. Our client base is growing, and our existing clients are engaging the firm across the spectrum of our services offerings.
< Back to search results