The Associate Director - Client Management (ADCM) will maintain client relationship including handling client issues and demands.
The ADCM will work in close collaboration with the Country Delivery Director to maintain the existing client portfolio and ensure that the revenues of the client portfolio grow, both in volume and in profitability.
The ADCM will act as the Checker before delivering work to clients and ensures compliance to the Group and Company compliance policies as well as local regulatory framework.
- Understands the clients’ needs, in such a way that IQ-EQ can optimally align its service offering.
- Translates client requirements into IQ-EQ’s organisation in such a way that On Time and In Full delivery (OTIF - In Full is defined as: the work is completed before the due date and the bill is paid in full) is ensured.
- Ensures that all IQ-EQ’s internal processes within the function, are correctly executed to ensure promises and commitments to clients can be met.
- Provides high quality and billable advice to clients (hourly billing only). This does not include regular client work.
- Train and coach team members working under his/her supervision or working on his/her client portfolio.
- Review the Deliverables from our Mauritius or South Africa production teams on risk-based approach, including but not limited to, annual financial statements, interim financial statements, monthly management accounts, taxes, fact sheets etc.
- For constitution adoption or amendment, obtain details from the client, agree the fee quote with the client after consultation with the Legal team if required.
- Work on complex assignments such as technical accounting matters, consolidations, restructuring, amongst others.
- Work together with the Country Delivery Director to ensure a proper allocation of client/task to the team members.
- Participate and provide input to the performance review and development plan of team members whom he/she has worked with, trained or coached
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU
Key competencies for position and level
- Customer focus
- Drives results
- Communicates effectively
- Develops talent
Key behaviours we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Attention to detail
- Relationship Building
- Taking ownership
- Maintain revenue from existing clients and cross sell additional opportunities to existing clients
- New revenue from new clients
- P&L / expense, debtor management
- Overall management of quality of production teams
- Complaints from clients on files reviewed (quality)
- % Personal chargeability
Education / professional qualifications
- Chartered Accountant (SA)
- Background experience
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience at IQ-EQ
- Minimum 7 years of managerial experience in a similar role / global business sector
- Build strong foundation and connection within the team by communicating often and openly successes and challenges aiming at reinforcing the employees’ sense of belonging to IQ EQ
- Experience in debtor management and understanding of how the client fees are structured
- IFRS, US GAAP, Funds industry and general SME industry
- Computer / program knowledge
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc).
- Training will be provided on Microgen, Xero, Caseware and others as required.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results