- Lead a lean team of Reporting professionals and collaborate closely with Business, QA, Product Teams, and other stakeholders in order to effectively architect, design, develop, and maintain scalable and future-proof analytics solutions
- Review current data sources & existing reporting data models vis-à-vis current reporting requirements and recommend improvements or adjustments when applicable
- Initiate solution design activities, present and defend solution design decisions. All design decisions should be based on the overall future roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Lead the preparation and updating of existing reporting specifications, user guides, and other reporting related documentations
- Lead development and publication efforts for reporting visualisations using the prescribed tools, and perform Data Quality Review
- Analyse reports generated and provide initial insights to the Business Analysis & Management teams
- Prescribe reporting packages with the right mix of dashboards, reporting details, data annotations, and insights
- Review evolving insighting requirements in order to prescribe & develop additional supporting report-designs if needed.
- Ensure optimisation of systems by conducting periodic reviews to achieve maximum speed and scalability
- At least six years of experience in data warehouse and analytics with a proven successful track record
- Advanced proficiency in developing dashboards using Power BI based on business requirements with linked content, drill-down views, nesting parameters, and other features that can be leveraged from the reporting platform
- Knowledge of other BI / Reporting tools
- Proficient in SQL development, debugging, and optimisation
- Professional understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Willingness to learn new related technologies and is keen on updating oneself on technological trends using the current reporting tool stack
- Amenable to working in UK Shift
Nice to have:
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and Engineering
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and constant focus on quality
- Equally able to communicate with both business and technical groups
- Pro-active, independent, accurate, flexible and customer-oriented
- Previous experience in Finance Shared-Services Reporting Projects
- Practical knowledge in data warehouse design and development
- Analytical skills to break down a problem and determine the right solution
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results