Our Private Wealth team are hiring!
Do you have a background in Private Wealth with experience supporting junior members of a team? We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Guernsey team; you will be responsible for the submission of all internal and external regulatory returns for the Private Wealth business in Guernsey.
Reporting will include all local and international reporting for client structures under management in the Private Wealth business. You will also be involved in the offshoring of the preparation of regulatory submissions, and you will be required to work with the Global Centres of Delivery (“GCD”) to design workflows which procure timely completion and compliance with the relevant regulatory regime.
N.B - we are open to part-time applications for this role.
Day to day
- Perform a variety of regulatory reporting tasks accurately and in a timely manner to support the ongoing compliance with regulatory obligations for managed entities within the Private Wealth business unit;
- Remain up to date through CPD on legislative and regulatory matters and develop training for GCD and wider IQ-EQ staff on core legislative and regulatory matters and ensure all policies and processes are updated accordingly;
- Provide a high level of quality client service and the accurate and timely provision of regulatory reporting services;
- Assist with the day-to-day tasks within the regulatory reporting function in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures;
- Assist in the management and leadership of the GCD relationship for regulatory reporting;
- Assist with the development of the risk management processes which are embedded in the culture, operations and systems used by all staff, driving and exemplifying adherence to agreed policies, procedures and applicable regulation;
- Responsible for more junior members of staff and ensuring they are trained and mentored so that they are fully conversant with the regulatory reporting functions and the Company’s policies and procedures;
- Assist line Manager with meeting business, financial and operational initiatives and projects.
- Knowledge of the Finance Industry in Guernsey
- Good understanding of local regulatory requirements and the duties and responsibilities of a Fiduciary
- Contributes to the management of the workflow of their team in a commercial, knowledgeable and client focused way
- Risk aware and demonstrates high levels of integrity, equality and diversity in their approach to work
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication and relationship skills
- Ability to manage, train and mentor junior members of staff
- Able to motivate and support colleagues through periods of change.
At IQ EQ Group we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results