- The incumbent will be responsible for all company secretarial matters relating to a portfolio of local and international clients.
- The work includes incorporation of new companies, registration of Non-Hong Kong Company and other entities, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Companies Ordinance and the provision of advisory services and also manage a portfolio of clients.
- At least 7 years solid working experience in Company Secretarial field.
- Associate Member/Student Member of HKCGI.
- Conversant with Companies Ordinance and other compliance regulations.
- Well-versed in CSA (Expert Edition) and Microsoft office applications.
- Must be well organised with initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Accountability and proactive and good communication skills.
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Senior, Company Secretarial
Key competencies for position and level
- Self-driven, meticulous and organised with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience of working in a multinational environment will be an added advantage
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results