We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Funds & Institutional team in Jersey. You will have overall responsibility for the administration of a Client Portfolio whilst overseeing a Client Administration team.
Day to Day
- Take personal responsibility for a high value Client Portfolio
- To provide support to junior staff within the team, the Manager, Senior Manager, the Client Services Director and senior management of the business
- Support your Manager in ensuring that all business KPI’s for your Client Portfolio are effectively managed, controlled achieved in accordance with our ongoing business requirements
- Identify and address development needs of the team and encourage self-development to meet the needs of the business now and in the future, promoting an environment of shared knowledge and learning in order to deliver superior client service
- Provide technical support to Client Administration Teams in connection with their client structures and the execution of complex client transactions
- Support the development of strong relationships with intermediaries linked to existing client book in order to generate new business
- Support the business with impact/risk assessment, in terms of constant changes in local and international regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Support the Manager and Client Service Director in the take on of new business for the team and ensuring that new business is processed smoothly and efficiently
- Ensure that risk management processes are embedded in the culture, operations and systems used by all staff, driving and exemplifying adherence to agreed policies, procedures and applicable regulation.
- ICSA or STEP Diploma qualified or other relevant professional qualification
- Good understanding of the relevant laws relating to ‘Fund Services Business’
- Good understanding of the duties and responsibilities of a Fiduciary business
- Good understanding of industry best practice in relation to Fund and Company administration
- Ability to understand fund and company legal documents
- Good IT knowledge and proficiency with relevant IT applications.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results