- Drawing on your existing experience in Corporate, Company or Fiscal law you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day administrative and legal formalities for our varied and complex client portfolios. This will include regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
- You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will be dealing with queries relating to account opening, acquisitions, board resolutions, official publication and filing, notarial and private deeds, incorporation and liquidations.
- You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions also ensuring we meet our legal and contractual requirements.
- Compliance and regulations has never been more complex; you’ll need to ensure we comply and meet our KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding from potential risks.
- You will lead board and shareholders meetings, reviewing related minutes, agreements and documentation.
- We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
- Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Master or Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years in Funds, Corporate, Company or Fiscal law
- Previous experience as Corporate Officer ideally, relevant experience of minimum 1-2 years in a similar environment Knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Experienced in handling: acquisition of participation's, board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company, proxies, advanced knowledge of annual reporting law.
- Knowledge of Luxembourg company law is an asset (including financial vehicles, SOPARFI,SICAR,SIF,RAIF)
- Fluent in English and an additional language would be considered an asset
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results