We are a global business with very ambitious goals and have a fantastic opportunity to join our Internal Finance Function. The successful candidate will play an important part in the Asia Finance Function delivering an excellent service to both our clients and internal stakeholders in Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Japan as part of a rapidly growing Private Equity backed business.
Every day will offer new challenges so you will need to be a team player with good communication skills dealing with and building strong relationships with stakeholders across the local business and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with like-minded people.
The Candidate will report into Asia’s Head of Finance (HOF), and will play a key role in the Asia Finance team being the key point of contact for Audit engagements, and integration projects.
Summary of Role
- Assist Asia HOF and Head of Business Strategy & Execution in various projects that occur including integration of financial and billing systems of acquired entities.
- Analyze existing workflows and collaborate with stakeholders to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement.
- Work with Finance Manager on the management and liaison of the statutory audit and tax process.
- Working with the Finance Team and responsible for the management of the financial accounting activities within the IQ EQ Asia Cluster ensuring month end deliverables completed in line with Group Finance Reporting timetable.
- The provision of proactive and insightful financial support to Asia Cluster’s Head of Finance (“HOF”) to allow achievement of financial objectives, management of financial risks, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in various adhoc duties, or reporting requirements of the region requested by HOF, or internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification (e.g. ACCA) with at least 5 years of experience
- Big 4 experience as a strong plus
- Prior exposure to financial services as a plus
- Superior conceptual, numeracy and analytical skills with ability to synthesize data and information, to logically structure complex problems and derive insight
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills to interact professionally with a diverse group of both senior management and operations staff
- Highly driven, independent, resourceful and adaptable team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment / Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in writing/presentation tools and spreadsheet/data analytics tools (e.g. Microsoft suite of tools and any other digital tools to aid in work)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results