Processing and reviewing of the Jersey billing and production of associated Management Information, with an emphasis on continuous process improvement.
- Update / Load the billing conditions for the client entities & ensure review and reconciliations are undertaken on a timely basis.
- Work with the Client Managers/Client Service Directors to facilitate the monthly billing runs.
- Manage and control the finance billing process from start to finish, including managing the Annual Responsibility Fee invoicing process.
- Generate and distribute invoices on a timely basis once approved.
- Generate, distribute, collate and self-review the billing and recovery reports and be involved in the challenge of client service teams on the outputs of these reports.
- Process and review of credit note requests, including tracking and identifying common themes in reasons for credit notes.
- Manage and assign emails sent to the central Finance inbox.
- Assist in producing training materials and delivering training sessions across the business to existing staff and new joiners on best practice in time recording and billing.
- Assist in projects designed to optimise and increase efficiencies in billing processes.
- Assist with the production of Management Information for the billing & time data from team / Finance manager requests.
- Assist with month end management accounting ensuring group deadlines are met.
- Provide daily coaching, support and review to more junior Finance team members.
- Support and provide cover for other members of the team where absences occur.
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Experience with maintenance and administration of sales ledger processes
- Dealing with multiple stakeholders across all hierarchical levels
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Computer literate (MS Excel and Word)
- Understanding of bookkeeping
- Working knowledge of Microgen systems, 5Series and Sun would be beneficial
At IQ EQ Group Management (Isle of Man) Limited we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ EQ Group Management (Isle of Man) Limited is part of a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results