- Assist in handling all corporate secretarial matters for a portfolio of Singapore companies(Primarily VCC/PE&RE structure)
- Preparing necessary documents for AGM, EGM, board resolutions, striking off, etc
- Ensure the statutory deadlines and compliance issues of Singapore companies are met
- Lodge changes and annual return with the ACRA
- Perform Singapore company’s administration duties
- Liaise with government agencies, lawyers, bankers, or other Group offices
- Ability to manage team members including offshore locations.
- Act as escalation point for internal team members and POC for clients.
- Ability to present corporate services to client and/or provide basic advisory work.
- ICSA certification or those pursuing, as well as Diploma in Business Administration/Commerce/Law
- Preferable with minimum 10 years of relevant Corporate Secretarial experience
- Positive working attitude, ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of CAS360 system will be an advantage
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new initiatives
- Strong sense of responsibility
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results