The Application Developer is responsible for developing, documenting, and supporting internal and standard Cosmos dashboard using industry standard tools within company’s system. Follow definition of done and process around Azure DevOps.
- Develop, maintain, and perform unit testing of internal reports and Cosmos (standard and complex).
- Execute and interpret SQL/Snowflake queries. If needed, update data source query based on the client’s requirement.
- Transfer of pilot data onto portfolio monitoring platform for prospective client demonstrations, identifying the visuals based on the type of data set.
- Follow Definition of Done and process around Azure DevOps.
- Log time entries in NetSuite for BAU, change request, and other development activities.
- Perform Cosmos internal testing to ensure quality and compliance with the wireframe and mapping file.
- Review and create documentation for the onboarding client dashboard.
- Optimize workbook to ensure that best practices are being followed and maintain the performance speed of Cosmos.
- Communicate project status updates and recommendations to project manager, delivery solutions, and application development manager.
- Support client, internal, and BAU requests.
- Collaborate with Delivery Solutions team to understand requirements and translate then into technical solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues and provide timely resolutions.
- Implement new features to existing client dashboard, as and when needed.
- Perform functional, regression, compatibility, performance, and/or security testing when application upgrades to newer version.
- Document any defects or issues found during testing and communicate them to the wider team.
- Maintain internal automation tool.
- Develop and maintain solutions using VBA and PowerQuery to perform repetitive tasks at a faster pace and higher accuracy, providing valuable insights for decision making and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Provide backup to other application developer.
- Attend client meeting to understand detailed project requirements and understand business problems.
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, engineering, accounting/finance or related field.
- Must have at least 2 years developing VBA and PowerQuery solutions to automate manual processes.
- Knowledgeable in developing, maintaining, and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics.
- Analytical skills to analyse business needs and problem-solving skills to resolve the issues that appear during development
- Ability to research and troubleshoot technical problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably: Good knowledge/proficiency in MS SQL
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results