- Manage and maintain C-level executives appointment schedule. Support executives with travel arrangements including transportation, accommodations, travel itineraries and registrations. File expense report upon completion of travel.
- Serve as the primary contact for the company, greet and establish rapport with employees, clients, visitors, and all other guests entering and exiting the office.
- Plan, coordinate, organize and help at various company meetings, events, and celebrations.
- Running errands outside of the office, and coordinating shipping, FedEx, UPS and USPS.
- Owning facilities management duties, including tracking and ordering office supplies and equipment, operating standard office equipment, maintaining a clean and comfortable office, and managing vendors.
- Manages office relocations, as needed.
- Assists with operational onboarding and offboarding tasks for staff.
- Various other responsibilities depending on what is needed.
- BS/BA in related discipline and/or at least 3-5 years of experience in related field.
- Applies basic functional/technical and business knowledge of the organization's operations, methods, and practices.
- Ability to adapt work pace and priorities in order to meet deadlines and goals.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Windows.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly.
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with team members. Experience with remote teams and coordinating for multiple office locations.
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups.
Compensation: The estimated salary range for this role is $55,000 - $70,000 based on skills and experience.
IQEQ is a preeminent service provider to the alternative asset industry. IQEQ works with managers in multiple capacities ranging from hedge fund, private equity fund, and mutual fund launches; private equity fund administration; advisory firm set-up, regulatory registration and infrastructure design; ongoing regulatory compliance (SEC, CFTC, and 40 Act); financial controls and operational support services; compliance and operational related projects and reviews; and outsourced CFO/controller and administration services to private equity fund investments – portfolio companies, real estate assets and energy assets. Our client base is growing, and our existing clients are engaging the firm across the spectrum of our services offerings.
< Back to search results