- Coordinating with various stakeholders to facilitate running of internal and external training sessions.
- Tracking of internal events and internal processes.
- Maintain and update internal policies as well as procedures.
- Maintaining and tracking of events as well as document reviews via the Company’s internal system
- Maintenance of client email recipient list.
- Handling of immigration case, including the application & renewal of work passes.
- Receptionist & administrative tasks in the office.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned.
- Minimum Diploma Holder
- Minimum 2 years of working experience preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Detail-oriented, meticulous and organized
- Good communication skills and able to think out of the box for solutions
- Able to multitask in order to manage different projects
The shortlisted candidate will be working at Lymon office at One Raffles Quay.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results