The successful candidate will draw from existing experience of working with accounting and computerised systems to support our financial accounting team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, matching and coding purchase invoices through iPos procurement system
- Preparation and processing of electronic transfers and payments
- Expenses processing and payments
- Performing reconciliations of creditor accounts
- Mailbox management by investigation and resolution of issues raised both within and outside the business
- Responding to stakeholders’ and suppliers’ queries and requests for information
- Ensuring that service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Experience working within a finance team environment using computerised accounts packages
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- A knowledge of Sun accounting system, IPOS and eQ banking (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience of the offshore trust industry (desirable)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
< Back to search results