The Associate is an entry-level role. The role holder combines both learning and delivering of low-to-medium complex payment processes and all related activities (except the review).
The work of the Associate will be reviewed by the Associate Manager and/or the Manager depending on whether 6-eyes review or 4-eyes review is required.
All work delivered need to be accurate, well-presented and meet quality standards.
- Receive following request for payment from Client Service team:
- Intra Group/company transfers and refunds;
- Core and Non-Core Recurring fees such as Audit, legal, Administration amongst others
- 3rd party payments such as repayment of Professional fees to third parties, loans and interests amongst others;
- Ensure supporting documents are annexed to the request and request for world checks,
- Process payment instructions and checklist, check bank balance, check whether payment involve sanction countries, in the affirmative to seek necessary approval and submit to Associate Manager and/or Manager for approval, follow up for authorised signatures.
- Send instruction to bank, follow up until payment is completed and send email confirmation together with SWIFT if required to Associate Manager and/or Manager.
- Provide assistance to Associate Manager/Manager on any inspection received from the Regulator.
- Perform other Secretarial related routine tasks including but not limited to securing signatures of relevant signatories on documents, assisting the Associate Manager/Manager in special assignments & projects.
- Update the relevant systems (5Series) & reports where applicable.
- Update time sheets as required under the IQ EQ’s internal policies.
- Update planning information (BiLLy) and submit to Associate Manager / Manager.
- Flag client/service issues to Associate Manager / Manager before they become a complaint.
- Ensure that all documentation/company’s records are duly scanned and saved on the document management software (“EazzyFiling”) and maintain on the Client’s File. Company’s physical files/documents are to be maintained in proper order in compacter/safe/filing cabinets.
- Ensure protection of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.