A true team player, with excellent communication skills you will ensure that our Executive’s time is maximised and that their diaries run smoothly.
You will have previous experience dealing with conflicting priorities, whether that's diary and travel management, attending Senior Leadership meetings to take minutes and issuing agendas, or chasing actions. You will be organised and adaptable, thriving in a varied and fast-paced environment.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
- Diary management and workload management
- Managing the email inboxes and responding on the Executives behalf
- Processing and managing expenses, invoices and purchase orders for the Executives
- Building Agendas for internal/external team meetings
- Minute taking and ensure all actions are captured and followed up
- Ensure your stakeholders are fully prepared for all meetings
- Carry out research and present findings when required
- Proactive follow up of management meeting and offsite actions with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery
- Arrange travel itinerary including flights and hotel bookings