You'll play a key role in supporting our Corporate Client Services team, providing exceptional corporate secretarial administration services to your portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for drafting resolutions; preparing minutes for general meetings, sending reminders on deadlines to hold Annual General Meetings, and keeping the statutory books in order.
- Responsible for generating and preparation of documents and forms required for the portfolio of clients
- Ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day relationships with cluster and consistent delivery of client reporting/information accurately and on time
- Ensuring that support is provided to your immediate supervisor to complete the required deliverables for the clients and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Know the specifics of designated clients including understanding their structure and any agreements they have in place
- Minimise risk to IQEQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed