- Co-ordinate and execute day to day administrative and legal formalities in accordance with the law
- Ensuring the continuing good standing of client companies by ensuring all company law and contractual requirements are complied with
- Build, develop and maintain partnerships with cluster contacts
- Review board minutes, prepare complex board packs, including agenda, related minutes, agreements and documentation.
- Train, coach and support the team as and where required
- Maintain and review board/filing trackers
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- Ensure prompt follow-up and timely execution of client requests
- A point of contact for daily operations on complex clients
- Coordinate deliverables for junior team members, working closely together with (Assistant) Managers
- Assist with the audit process Attend board and shareholders meetings, preparing related minutes, IQ-EQ service agreements and documentation.
- Review board minutes of more junior team members
- Prepare and review RCS, RBO, EMIR and general documents
- Understand fee agreements and identify out-of-scope services
- Coordinate with 3rd parties and support/remote functions
- Review of bank account opening forms