If you’re an ambitious & driven sales leader with PE/RE/Debt fund experience and a passion to accelerate growth and make sure we get there - we want you!
You will act as a lead within the Sales environment for an organisation growing and expanding at pace. You will demonstrate a full range of leadership skills and behaviours in defining and driving the commercial efforts around your market segment whilst taking a collegiate approach to the growth of our business as a whole. The role you’ll play is one of visionary, but pragmatist. You’ll be looking to create growth and find ways of actually doing it.
You’ll need to have a deep understanding of our markets and clients; with strong client and commercial ambitions – this role will require you to take a forward thinking and consultative approach. Good planning and organisational skills will help you immensely, but your personality and character are what count when you really want to get things done.
Your deep understanding of either Private Equity, Real Estate, or Debt fund markets will make all the difference to the conviction with which you develop plans and strategies that others have to buy into. Needless to say, you’ll be someone who likes a challenge and is excited by the thought of reaching company objectives through your sales leadership.
The day to day:
- Contribute to the development of strategy, tactics, and sales plans
- Developing, Delivering and Monitoring of a Business Plan
- Build and maintain a feeder’s network
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities
- Selecting and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans and secure new business
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability, and sales growth
- Supports marketing activities
- Publishing articles in relevant media sources
- Presentations, participation in panel discussions and organizing seminars.
- Language skills - proficiency with English and either German or French
- Position can take place in Zurich or Geneva